Sunday, January 19, 2014

Can you write an interrupted kiss scene?

red hair kissed by fire
 on Casada no Cio - Relatos Eroticos reais,Contos eroticos,V�deo flagras ...
red hair kissed by fire image



Gunners4ev


This is just basically for a little fun and some inspiration on my part. Write an interrupted kissing scene between anyone you want and place them anywhere you want also feel free to add as much detail as you would like.

10 POINTS TO THE BEST!!



Answer
When she came back, I didn't think it was her. I'd thought I'd seen her for the last time two hours earlier and I'd been mourning her ever since. Her fair hair was loose and there were still red marks around her eyes from the tears that had fallen before.

"Joseph," she said, not looking at me. "Can... Can I talk to you?" She raised her head and her brown eyes met mine.

I couldn't speak, so I nodded and led her to a quiet spot. We had to sit on the floor, but it felt appropriate, somehow.

"I tried to go," she was saying. "I drove to the roundabout and then I didn't think about it- I passed my turning and came back. It felt right. I'm sorry for what I said, so sorry." The tears were falling again, making her cheeks glisten.

I didn't believe her. We'd been there so many times and I knew we'd be there again. It didn't matter, I would never say no to Verity Carter and Verity Carter would never release her grip on me. We would be trapped in this cycle forever and even though I tried to care, the shape of her mouth made my thoughts turn to strawberry lip gloss. Heartbreak was what I knew, her arms were what I knew and there was nothing I would rather know more.

Her hand went to my face and I pulled her into my lap, our lips meeting. Soft, warm, comforting- like home. Once there had been fire, but too much time had passed. I no longer wanted flame, it only burnt. Sunshine was what I longed for, but I'd never found it. Her lips were like the rain, too much and a flood will come, destroying everything.

I gripped her tighter and the pressure increased, the urgency making her pull and my hair. My tongue swirled with hers and I forgot where we were, all that mattered was making her happy enough to stay for longer. I nibbled her lip and she let out a moan. Everything was perfect until light suddenly flooded into our dark hideaway.

The restaurant manager, my boss, was holding back the tablecloth of the six seater table I'd chosen to take Verity to. We must've been a sight, two grown adults, wrapped together under a table in an Italian restaurant. We broke apart and scrambled to get up.

"Joseph, how many times, you can't just go snogging women under the table!" My manager said. Verity looked at me, startled.

"What?" she asked with venom.

"Every week practically," continued my manager, "They're normally a bit fitter than you though dear, no offense."

"That's rid-" I tried to say.

"I've had enough!" Verity cried. "You say I'm the problem, yet you've been cheating on me the whole time? Unbelievable. I'm leaving, for good you bastard."

She stormed out, leaving me looking drained. I turned to my manager. "What the hell? You just ruined my relationship, why would you lie like that?"

She patted me on the back. "You think I haven't seen you two? Every other week you're crying over her. It's not healthy. I'm saving you Joe, you'll thank me in the end. You're too good for her. Now get back to work, you slacker. You're on a warning by the way."

I continued to wait the tables, stunned. Verity Carter was gone and I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

What is with the giant standing next to the dead mamoth in skyrim?







I notice this a few times but never really thought anything of it southwest of windhelm and northeast of rifftin just east of mistwatch were are loads of bandits there is a hot spring with a giant standing other a dead mamoth he will not attack me even if I get close to him there was some wolf that he just recked but is this any sort of quest or is it just a glitch please tell me


Answer
Just let me apologize for the length before hand. Here we go.....

Giants stand between 11 and 12 feet tall, and are mostly humanoid in appearance; with thick gray skin, long, powerful limbs, large hands and feet, and thick greyish-brown hair decorated with braids and beads. Most giants have decorative scars carved into their chests, possibly serving as tribal or religious symbols. Their physical similarities with Orcs- jutting lower canines, tapered ears and the presence of stumpy horns on the temples (much diminished in giants)- serve as evidence of some loose relation to the Mer.

All Giants encountered in-game are male, with wrinkled faces and long, gray-streaked beards. Giant females are not seen in the game. Whether this indicates a scarcity of female giants, or some other unexplained attribute of their social structure or anatomy, remains unknown.

They arm themselves with crudely-made stone and wood clubs, and clothe themselves in fur pelts adorned with the bones of animals and humanoids (including Troll Skulls), although many prefer a simple loincloth. They also herd Mammoths for meat and milk, which they make into cheese.

The giants' diet seems to consist largely of meat and mammoth cheese, evidenced by their herding of Mammoths and the presence of charred Skeevers and other animals spit-roasting over their massive fires. They also appear to be partial to horses and wolves as the bodies of these animals are (less frequently) found on smaller, square-shaped logpiles that have remained unlit. Sabre cat corpses can be found in their camps as well.

Giants are nomadic creatures that herd Mammoths for sustenance, and are wary of, but used to, the presence of other races. They only attack if attacked first, or if someone strays too close to their camps or herds - lone groups of giants on the move can be closely approached with only a low chance of hostility. This is in contrast to the contracts issued by Jarls, which state that the Giant at a local named location has been harassing and attacking people and livestock. Due to a possible bug, sometimes they also appear to ignore the players presence altogether even if both are face to face with each other.

Mountain Giants are often seen traveling with Mammoths. These mammoths stay close to the giants' camps, and pouches of Mammoth Cheese are often found nearby, supporting the conclusion that the giants raise Mammoths like livestock. Additionally, there is a giant herding a cow from the base of the path from Labyrinthian. The giant walks with the cow to Sleeping Tree Camp or another giant camp. After that, they stand still for hours.

There is no evidence that Giants need to rest or sleep, as they are never seen doing so. Their camps rarely if ever contain bedding materials.

Some farmers offer cows as a sacrifice to the giants in order to avoid attacks on livestock. The cows are painted with traditional markings so that the giants recognize them as peace offerings. However, giants have been known to kill these farmers and ignore the peace offerings.

There are actually 14 different locations to find giants. Blackreach, Bleakwind Basin, Blizzard Rest, Broken Limb Camp, Cradlecrush Rock, Giant's Grove, Guldun Rock, Red Road Pass, Secunda's Kiss, Sleeping Tree Cave/Sleeping Tree Camp, Steamcrag Camp, Stonehill Bluff, Talking Stone Camp, Tumble Arch Pass.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you write an interrupted kiss scene?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment