Monday, October 14, 2013

How can I go from blond to brunette and find the right shade of brunette for me?

red hair color refresher
 on Colorful Hair Review
red hair color refresher image



leos_mama


I am naturally brunette but every time I try to go back to that color I look washed out or my hair looks dull and dead. What is going on?
Did it once w/ a red filler and then a semi perm brunette - it ended up looking VERY red. And it faded fast. Any way to avoid that? Thanks for the advice :)



Answer
Going from blonde to brunette can be tricky. If your not using the right shade or product it will look dull. It can also look very ashy and lifeless. The best to do is use a filler first. It will have to have a red or orange base. Then you would put the color on over it once you washed it out. A filler would be a semi-permanant color. When going from blonde to brown you have to use a filler from keeping it from fading and turning funky colors. I would really suggest going into a salon to get it done and make sure they use a filler. Than after that once you do it yourself it shall be a more desired result. You could use a perm. Neutral color over it ( the toner). If you have bleach or a high volume blonde than it might take 2 or 3 times for it to finally hold. I went from platinum to a level 5 brown. It took about 3 times to finally hold. After you color it you can use a at home color refresher. It will keep your color lasting longer and fresher looking in between colors.

What's Something I can do to change my look for New Years?




TALZ


I've been wanting to dye my hair or get a piercing but I'm not sure.
For my hair I was thinking maybe I should dye it black(Its brown) but I like my hair color so I'm not sure if I should change it fully. But I was also thinking highlights but my mom says my hair already is naturally highlighted.
I was also thinking a nose ring or getting my ears pierced? But I'm such a chicken!!!
I really want to change something?!?!?! What should I do???
Btw I'm 15 so something age appropriate. Thanks.



Answer
At 15? Piercings arent the best thing in the world. Forget that! Piercings can get infected and thats also not good for jobs. My hair has always been brown and natural highlighted like yours, but I dyed it anyway. And Im glad I did, I got endless compliments, some even said I looked like a new person. maybe get a new ear piercing? Like the ones on top of your earlobe. If not, try a new makeup! Thats always a refresher! A new look, and you will feel completely different even though you maybe didnt change much but you mascara color, eye makeup, blush, or even lipstick! Ever tried Hard candy mascara? They have super cute colors, hot pink, blue, purple, even glitter mascara! Try a silver, purple, or blue eye makeup. Hey, if its new years, go for a new wardrobe style! Ir maybe color eyeliner? Never hurts to try a bold Hair color! Red, blonde, black, do what you think is right! Maybe if you dont want to dye it, get a new haircut! Layers are super cute, and guys seem to love them. When I got this layred look, with a redish-brown and blonde color, everyone went nuts for it. Even guys I hardly talked to complimented me and told me how great it looked. Or maybe just dip-dye your hair? That wouldnt be too much of a change! Hope this helped! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I go from blond to brunette and find the right shade of brunette for me?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment