Saturday, October 19, 2013

What actress do you think would fit this description best?

red hair actress
 on Red Hair How-To: Pro Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Fiery Shade
red hair actress image



Captain Ba


My friend and I are co-writing a book and she bet me that I couldn't find a better actress that would fit the part. I would really appreciate if you could give me a list (minimum of five please) of actresses that fits this description.

Female. She has long (down her back) gingerish red hair and emerald-green eyes. She's 6' 2 and is 36 years old. Thanks!



Answer
Maybe Nicole Kidman.

What do most people think of red hair?

Q. I hate the term ranga it really upsets, I have red hair green eyes and freckels very similar colouring to amy pond or (karren Gillian) the actress from doctor who. People always judge me on my hair. I have a boyfriend and he loves it but as a majority do most people?


Answer
the gods and goddesses in ancient times had red hair. The people with red hair have power, magic, influence....look at Ariel in The Little Mermaid! Archie in the comic strips, Ron Howard in Happy Days.
It's great to have red hair! We non-haired people are envious@!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What actress do you think would fit this description best?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment