Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Is red hair fashionable or attractive in japan?

japanese red hair color
 on If you are not happy with your look never fear. Ask Denisa still has ...
japanese red hair color image



prettykitt


Just a small question, are girls with natural red hair viewed as attractive or unique in japan? Or would I get teased for it? I know most japanese people have black hair and I'd probably stick out a lot if I went there and is it true if you have a strange color hair in japanese high school you have to dye it black?


Answer
At least, it's not seen as attractive.

>if you have a strange color hair in japanese high school you have to dye it black?

Basically, it's very, very rare for foreign kids to attend Japanese high schools. So there is no example of that kind.

Is it possible that half asians can get red hair?




J


my friend who is like.. 1/4 asian said she knew a girl who was half japanese half irish. And that she has nature red hair but otherwise looks pretty asian.

I don't think that is possible. Black dominates lighter hair colors, right?



Answer
Yes it's possible, my mother's is a Black American and my farther is Bosnian and Syrian and I have pale skin and blue black hair with a strong facial bone structure. When races mix you never know what traits will dominate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is red hair fashionable or attractive in japan?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment