Thursday, October 17, 2013

WHAT KIND OF RED HAIR COLOR LOOKS BEST ON PALE SKIN WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES?

red hair color for yellow undertones
 on Written by Hair Nation on June 12, 2013 in News - No comments
red hair color for yellow undertones image



me


I want to dye my hair red but i don't know which one to choose, like auburn, deep red-violet, orange-ish red (like Donna from That 70's Show) Which red hair color looks best? My skin looks different in different lights. For example if I was on white light my skin looks pale white and on sunlight my skin looks like its medium fair skin w/ yellow undertones.


Answer
Try a deep, rich burgundy color. That would look really cute on you. Or, try the hairstyle like Donna, like you said, which is a bit lighter. Just stay away from anything too bright orange or carrot-y.

What hair color would go with someone who has yellow undertones?

Q. I have a a pale yellow undertone skin tone if that makes any since. School is about to start in a couple of days and i was wondering what hair color would go with it.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/edgy_is_the_new_green/40918_1441117501142_1029199937_31204260_6556407_n.jpg

you might have to put it in the address bar to see.


Answer
ohh youre like me! pale olive!
ive found that darker chocolate browns suit me and blacks make me look a bit spanish too
i had red for a while and people seemed to like that!
just try it all, its only hair itll grow back!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: WHAT KIND OF RED HAIR COLOR LOOKS BEST ON PALE SKIN WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment