Saturday, October 19, 2013

How should i get my hair cut and colored?

silver red hair 90210
 on Hair Havoc! ~ Felicityxo
silver red hair 90210 image



Sophie Swa


kay well i'm getting my hair cut and colored on may 16
my hair is thin/medium and it's just under where my armpits start, i don't know whether to get it cut to just below my shoulders but (if anyone watches 90210) i love silver's haircut and i would love to have hair like her!
also i don't know what color. right now it's medium brown with a lot of blonde in it and it looks very messy.
my skin is naturally olive toned (because my grandma's south american) but i wear really pale foundation and i have grey eyes. i am stuck between bright red and white blonde.
please don't say go black (i've made that mistake before)



Answer
you can do like a chocolate brown colour as your base colour and do blonde tips like a honey shade or a little brighter blonde




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should i get my hair cut and colored?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment