Saturday, October 19, 2013

What should I get my best friend for Christmas?

red hair jewellery
 on ... Steal Kourtney Kardashian Red Carpet Hair | Fashion Bridal Jewelry
red hair jewellery image



Kushi


She's 13, she'll be 14 in a like a week and a half. She likes bows, girly stuff, football, she has bright red hair like Ariana Grande, she's crazy, and she loves shoes and clothes.
***I don't want to get any gift cards***
We're best friends so I gotta get her something more personal. Don't judge me on being so late lol I can't drive it's not my fault! :P



Answer
Get her some funky shoes from unique stores, like look around at your local mall. Or get some really unique jewelry. Or offer to take her on a shopping spree and let her pick out something. That always works! :)

What are some REALLY cute style options for winter camp?

Q. I have jeans galore and I have a waist length bomber jacket already. Basically I have the basic pieces.

What are some good styles for:

Hair
Makeup
Clothes
Jewelry

The camp is a full weekend.

I have Dark Red hair, Hazel Eyes and Light skin with a little bit of freckles. My hair is neck length and I always get compliments on my long lashes.
It is a christain camp up in the snow


Answer
What type of camp?

elaborate a bit more and I'll try to help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I get my best friend for Christmas?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment