Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am looking to experiment with a different hair color. Where can I get non permanent hair dye?

red hair color non permanent
 on CLAIROL NON PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR CREAM CREME 725 MEDIUM GOLDEN BLONDE
red hair color non permanent image



Ridik


I am a red head, who has never touched my head with dye and I have been wanting for years to see what I would look like with a different color. But I am scared because I love my hair color and don't want to ruin it if I do dye it. I am looking for a non permanent hair dye, because I want to try the color black, but I don't want it to ruin my original hair color. Any suggestions?


Answer
the only thing that would be safe is a rinse. it will rinse out right then... no waiting weeks for it to maybe fade out.
look for fancifull
if there is a sallys in your area they should have it

How can I make my own non-permanent hair colors?




Dee Dee


I know I can buy those non-permanent hair colors in the stores, but I want to make my own.

I would like to make red, purple, pink, and blue to put some streaks to my hair.

So how do I make my own hair colors? What ingredients do I need to buy and what ingredients should be in the colors?
What kind of color products should I get that I can use to put some streaks to my hair?
Since I have a natural black hair, cool aid won't work.



Answer
we used to use kool aid when we were kids, but it didn't last very long, and only if you have lighter hair. I wouldn't screw around with making your own. In all likelihood you wouldn't get it right and seriously damage your hair... or it would be a weird color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking to experiment with a different hair color. Where can I get non permanent hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment