Monday, February 24, 2014

Dye Brown over red hair color?




sweeteyez0


I dyed my hair using a semi permanent raspberry color a while back and its starting for fade. Now i want a different color. What will my hair look like if I put a semi permanent red based brown over it. The color is cedar red brown.


Answer
You can do it, it may not end up the full color on the box.

I want to die my hair a fire engine red color without having to go to a salon I saw a box dye that I liked?




Jordan


Should I bleach my hair before using the box die?? Also my hair color fadeds pretty quick would the color fade to the bleach or just light red??


Answer
Bleach your hair. Especially if you have a dark hair color. If you dye your hair red while your hair is a dark color, the red is darkened by the black and never comes out to a bright color. Bright colors tend to wash out and fade in the shower but it won't completely go back to the bleached color. It will be a very dull red.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dye Brown over red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment