Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Is it rare to have red hair and brown eyes?




paiige_pea


I was born with really red hair, and pale skin with freckles. But I have brown eyes! My moms side of the family have mostly red hair and green eyes, and my dads side mostly has blonde hair with brown eyes. I've never seen a redhead with any color but green/hazel/blue eyes. Is my situation rare? Because I've heard that the gene that causes red hair and light skin pigmentation also causes light eye pigmentation. Idk though! Any ideas?


Answer
It is rare to have red hair but not with brown eyes.

Is it rare to have Brown eyes and Red hair?




Talia


I have brown eyes with a sort of amber near the pupil. My hair was quite red when I was little but it has faded to a muted red-brown color. I don't have any freckles and my skin is light but not too translucent looking. I can tan in the summer, not instantly but my skin gradually gets darker. Now most redheads I know have blue eyes and Red or Ginger hair. They have freckles and don't tan with very white skin. I never see redheads like me. Is my coloring rare?


Answer
I'm in your exact coloring group. As a matter of fact, my eyes are only slightly darker than my hair color. It's weird, because I'm the only person I know with this tonality. Anti-ginger gingers, unite! (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it rare to have red hair and brown eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment