Sunday, February 23, 2014

What colour will my hair be after dying it XXL red over PANIC Rocket Red?

Q. I've got XXL as a base colour, but it came out pretty patchy, my hair is in pretty good condition, but I don't want to ruin it, so have used manic panic rocket red over the top, it turned out exactly as I wanted, but it fades so quickly, and started running when it rained :| So I was going to dye it over again with XXL, not sure if it will turn out the right colour though? or any suggestions to get it bright and stay put? I don't mind about re-doing my roots, but can't take the hassle of it running down my face when it's raining :(


Answer
I use the XXL red on my hair, and it turns out pretty great, but after using it for a while, it kindof damages your hair? its good though :) it is VERY red too and doesnt run, don't worry :)

HELP schwarzkopf live colour xxl ice blonde on red hair ?




Abbey


Hi i just wanted to know have any red heads or peoplewh have dyed there hair red used this? if so did the colour come out on your hair ?


Answer
if you want to take the color out of your hair you'll need to bleach it.

head to the salon if you plan on bleaching your hair for the first time because this could turn out pretty badly if you do it on your own.

a dye probably won't take the color out of your hair, unless you're a VERY light strawberry blond.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colour will my hair be after dying it XXL red over PANIC Rocket Red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment