Thursday, February 27, 2014

wella Toner on red hair?




Hyeong


i have red maroon colored hair.. its quite vibrant but a bit dark, what would happen if i put wellas t14 silver lady toner over it? what color would it turn?


Answer
you have to bleach your hair first with a 30 developer. a toner alone won't cover up leftover red hair dye

Dying hair red with 30 developer without bleach.?




Joycelyn


Hi,

So I've ombre red hair, and my red have faded quite a bit and this time i want to dye it on my own, i got a 30 developer instead of 40 as it ll be less damaging (although still damaging to the hair) with the red creme. I forgot to buy bleaching powder earlier tho. So i was wondering if it ll lift my hair color. Also whats the ratio of the creme and developer i should put?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
This can be done but if you have a really dark natural hair color you may not get the desired results if you're looking really red, burgundy,magenta,fire truck even. Then with a darker hair color I'd suggest bleaching your hair first. To so its pre lightened for best results. Even if a foil highlight was done to lighten up from its natural hue to kick in the red. Also beaching roughens the hair cuticle so the red would adsorb deeper in the hair leaving it much brighter. I like my highlight idea because this would give 2 tones to the hair. It's an awesome double edge sword because this leaves a highlight and lowlight effect to the hair adding a look of dept. to the hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: wella Toner on red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment