Friday, February 28, 2014

teal, red or purple? hair-dye questions?




ryry


heyy there. i'm getting my hair highlighted today {don't believe in DIY [:} and have a few quick questions-
i want to highlight it red, teal, or purple {all brighter, neonish versions of these colors}. i wash my hair every one to two days. what color would stay in the longest and remain noticeable the longest?
as you can see, i have darker hair and am only gonna lighten the base a smidge, so keep that in mind.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ryleelewhore/0608091811.jpg
thank you [:



Answer
in my hair dying experience, bright red color lasts the longest and looks the best on dark hair. it's also brighter and more noticable than teal or purple are.

DIY Hair Strippers?




VIXEN


I am naturally a brunette and I have been dying my hair blonde for over 10 years, but a few months ago I went red...i liked it at first, but now, i dont feel like me!!! i really miss my blonde hair! and want to go back. I cant afford to get it done at the hairdressers, so if i brought a hair stripper would it strip it to my natural colour or some horrible multi coloured mess? Im intending on dying it afterwards but i want to be prepared for what it will look like after the colour is stripped. A friend of mine used a wella stripper a few years ago and her hair when green!! also after it has been striped, can i go straight to blonde or do i go brown first then wait to go blonde? If anyone can tell me any good hair strippers then that would also be great. thanks alot.....oh, my hair is in good condition and i know to use conditioners etc....
P.s....I know that people are gonna say go to a salon...(even after i've added this little p.s) but im not even joking..i CAN'T afford too! I know the risks etc, but would appriciate advice only about what i have asked. :-)



Answer
the red may go orange but bleach over it again (inbetween use a very good deep conditioner)and finally use a blonde hair colur over the top to tone it.

if it goes orange first time dont try covering it with brown as it may go green, bleaching again for a shorter time will be better

of course its never ideal bleaching hair at home but ive heard this works




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: teal, red or purple? hair-dye questions?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment