Thursday, February 27, 2014

vagina pubic hair problem?




Sarah S


im trying to make my vagina not only easier on the eye but also to make it comfortable for myself. when i shave i tend to do the racing stripe but everything else is sort of still bumpy and not smooth. is it normal to have dark hair on your thighs on the crease of your vagina and legs? and if so how can get rid of the hair so that its not bumpy with red spots and i cant wear a bathing suit without the pubic hair bumps being so visible..
i have terrible skin which doesnt help



Answer
Hey there,

Some girls just have dark hair, and it is not fun, and yes, having it on the inside of your legs is completely normal.

Usually shaving pubic hair leaves bumps, and can become a rash.

First, I would recommend using a hair removal cream. You can get ones especially for the Bikini. Read the directions before using.

Second, if you have a high pain tolerance, I would suggest waxing. Professionally done is the best way to go.

Third, you can go to most stores that have shampoos, make-up, etc, and get a "bikini bump" cream, and it is made especially to keep the shaving rash and little pink bumps away.

Goodluck!

IPL Laser Hair Removal HELP!!?




annedoll_1


So don't laugh at me. I got IPL Laser Treatment on my sideburns and excessive neck hair and yes, I'm a girl.

My sideburns didn't hurt that much just a slight stinging sensation but not very painful. But when the lady was doing my neck it was EXCRUCIATING and the pain was almost burning.. I have quite an average personal pain tolerance but this was really horrible and I was crying alot.

Afterwards the swelling and hotness went down with this cooling fan device. The treated areas appeared clean and hairless but if I stroked my finger in the opposite direction the hairs grow in, I could feel slight stubble.

About 5 days after the procedure I've been getting pimples and red bumps on my sideburns and neck. And the hairs have grown alot. They are short little dark hairs and I've been plucking them out with my fingers ( by the way is that safe).

I googled IPL and most of the pages indicate that you should feel little to no pain, just slight discomfort. I'm beginning to doubt whether this clinic did their job right and if they're really qualified? I'm supposed to be going for repeat procedures and my next one is on the 21st.

How should I be caring for the treated areas after treatment? Should I stop plucking the regrowth hairs? And will it hurt less the second time? Is this whole procedure actually going well? Please help!



Answer
I get IPL on my privates and legs and the first few treatments hurt just like waxing did but after a few sessions the pain was almost gone.

Being able to pluck it out with your fingers with ease is a good sign and means the IPL treatment is killing the hair folicals so the hair won't regrow.

I try exfoliating the areas so the hair falls out with ease.

You need multiple sessions for it to work. I was told around 10% of hair will never grow back after each treatment and so far it is true for me. I've had over 12 treatments on my privates and 3 on my legs and I know it's pricy but not having to worry about soo much hair is SOOOO worth it!!!

If you are concerned contact the salon you had it done and ask for their advise.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: vagina pubic hair problem?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment