Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Is it true that AUBURN or RED hair is becoming extinct?




Cristal


I just died my hair auburn like Ashley Simpson's red shade. I really love this color, and I noticed - I'm the only one who practically has it! I don't mind that though. :)

Anyway, I was just wondering if red hair or auburn is a total turn off now a-days, or if it isn't a turn off but just isn't popular anymore.

Thanks to all who answer! :D
This is the color I died my hair to all who are interested. :)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/vma/2008/photo/flipbooks/08-red-carpet/ashlee-simpson-82706984_getty.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mtv.com/photos/vma-2008-full-fashion-recap/1593444/3165950/photo.jhtml&usg=__il2I1MkEO8VDdfIIskaLPLhYPhI=&h=365&w=242&sz=25&hl=en&start=0&sig2=udwexzmOTgtNOrUxYpaAVg&zoom=1&tbnid=FvGdZ40UbslpSM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=77&ei=cdx3TI36IoT4swOL0t2sBQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dashley%2Bsimpson%2Bred%2Bhair%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D556%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=730&oei=cdx3TI36IoT4swOL0t2sBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0&tx=47&ty=72



Answer
I actually know quite a lot of people with naturally red/auburn hair. I wouldn't say it's becoming extinct, it's just a rarer hair colour to say brown or black.

I'd say if you suit the colour it looks really good. I don't think it's a turn off at all many people pull it off and look amazing with it i.e. Isla Fisher.

Why do some people claim that blonde/red hair and coloured eyes are going to be extinct?




Na'vi


Blue eyes and blonde hair have a recessive gene. Being recessive doesn't mean about to get extinct, it means that if one happens to have brown and blue gene his eyes are going to be brown, but he can have blue eyed children if his wife has blue eyes OR a recessive blue gene. Some scientists claim that it's going to be extinct by like 300 years in the USA, Canada, Australia, Latin America and nations where people are mixed ethnically or racially. But that is just bigoted crap. Many people in the Middle East still have coloured eyes even though the majority have brown since like eons, and the eyes still survive. And red/blonde hair is also present there. If you visit Aleppo, Syria you'll notice that about 1/3 of the population are redheads with green eyes!

Also there are many racist ''Aryan'' groups that are spreading this crap to get more attention from stupid superficial people.
1st answerer. I'm Palestinian and my class is all Palestinian. There are 15 guys in it, 5 have coloured eyes. You are ignorant. Not all Middle Easterners come from Saudi Arabia!
Arabs and Europeans are both Caucasians. Just like Zac Efron is Jewish and blonde/blue eyed Palestinian and Lebanese people can be blonde and blue eyes. Just like Italians and Spanirads can have those traits, their Southern neighbours often have them too.



Answer
It doesn't make sense that it would go extinct. Anyone can be carrying that recessive gene and not even know it which is why it is recessive. It could have been passed on from someone 1000 years ago and just have been hidden all that time.

I think your right that it is bigoted crap. I am sorry but there are plenty of mixed race babies but aren't all americans mixed race? The Aryan people spreading this stuff are contradicting themselves. If they are true racists and believe that they will always be racist and their children will be racist then DUH their kids are going to have blond hair and blue eyes.

It was a fun question. I have had a lousy day and it was nice to try to answer even if my mind works so fast that it doesn't make sense. Thanks for the question.

EDIT ** It still doesn't make sense to me. How can a recessive gene go extinct. Indeed there may be fewer and fewer but it will still be there hidden. I have a friend from Panama who is 100% spanish origin with beautiful blond hair and very blue eyes. She is also fair skinned and nothing like the rest of the kids in her family. When you get the right combination these things pop up. Maybe I am not thinking clearly because I am 100% german with blond hair and blue eyes and every person in my family has blond hair and blue eyes. Since people with recessive genes can only give those genes then there is just know why that it can become extinct. Like I said before there is always going to be some couple somewhere that are going to get married and have babies and they are both going to be be blond with blue eyes. Am I over thinking this?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it true that AUBURN or RED hair is becoming extinct?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment