Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can you mix HAIR DYE with FOOD COLORING to get a better color?

jazzing red hair color
 on ... Hair For Best Results | Celebrity Inspired Style, Hair, and Beauty
jazzing red hair color image



xXDirtyMuf


Im gonna dye meh hair red with Jazzing:Racy Wine hair color,but i want a RED,RED not a light red soooo i was wondering if you could put food dye in hair dye to change the color of it????
PWEEZ ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLEZ PWEEEEEZ!!!! D:



Answer
no, food coloring will not stain your hair. Sorry.

What shade of red lipstick should I try to wear?




Tasya


I have a Gala performance (One of those $10,000 a table deals) this weekend, and the director of it just told me that I have to go with a red lipstick. I'm wearing a very audrey hepburn-esq dress and have her coouring. My colouring is that of her, Emmy Rossum and Anne hathaway. (the princess diaries girl) Dark bown hair, big dark brown eyes and pale skin.
Me dress is black with a white shrug. I'm singing Ten Cents a DAnce from Sinple Simon (Low Jazz Ballad). IThe whol thing is entitled "That's entertainment".

I also do not have a huge budget for this. I have 50$ to spre on this. So please give examples and pictures and tips on the makeup in general. With thanks.



Answer
Pet, you will have a lovely time, I'm sure.

Your colouring soudns divine.

Line your lips with a brown pencil first. Wear a deep red lipstick but put a small dot of bright pink just in the center of both upper and lower lips. Blend the red/pink with the brown liner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you mix HAIR DYE with FOOD COLORING to get a better color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment