Friday, August 2, 2013

What is the right hair color for my skin tone?

red hair color for warm undertones
 on Warm Autumn Color And Skin Tone ~ Color Chart And Palette
red hair color for warm undertones image



Notoriousy


I am looking to finding the right hair color that will complement, not match, my skinâs undertones.

In General
My skin tone: I dont burn but tan decently easy. I am pale though but with some olive in my skin tone. So I think im cool.
My natural hair color is: medium brown but currently is a unknown mix of random colors.
Eyes: hazel: Deep blue, Dark green, spec of golden brown (considered to be warm)

How do I really nail down my skin type and find the right hair color to revive my complexion? Is my coloring light or medium to deep? I want to be a red head if possible? Can someone help me figure out what color would make my complexion glow and skin will look healthier than ever before?A flattering hair shade to brighten up my features and give you a dose of instant glamour.


Wednesday my friend is dying my hair (shes almost done with beauty school) and extensions.
Nothing that will make me look too pale, yellow, swallow, drained, washed out or dull please. And please be specific and descripitive as to what you suggest so i no what to tell my friend.

What you mean by summer blonde? their are so many shades of blonde. I need people to answer me who no what they taking bout and now bout undertones and hair coloring. thanks



Answer
blonde highlights will look good

Would black hair color look good with warm skin undertones?




Erin


I know that I can pull off most shades of brown, blonde, and red. Would I be able to pull off black hair color as well?
And does mild acne play a part in whether or not I should pick black?



Answer
I would not pick black for your skin tone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the right hair color for my skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment