Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where can I get bright red hair extensions?

red hair extensions
 on red hair blonde highlights light brown hair colors
red hair extensions image



grlanime13


My hair is about 25-28 inches long and I wanted to get some red hair extensions for it but I want to be able to use height styling on them. Does anyone know where I could get some that are heat safe


Answer
If you contact a cosmotology school they will defeintaly sell you some real hair. Another option is lookin up a beauty outlet in your area such as sally hasen.I find real hair looks and styles the best.

Where can i find Red Hair Extensions?




Mysterious


I've been searching all over the internet for red hair extensions cuz i wanna dye my hair bright red or just a very pretty auburn red . Not sure yet . And i wear extensions 24/7 But i can't find them anywhere. It's like nobody sells them. Any help please?:/


Answer
My extensions are from Headkandy and they do a few red shades. I had the Deep Ruby before but they have stopped that shade and replaced with a really bright one!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get bright red hair extensions?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment