Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Would I look weird or unnatural with auburn hair?

red hair color 2013
 on Hair Highlights | 2013 Haircuts, Hairstyles and Hair Colors
red hair color 2013 image
Q. Like this: http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/auburn-red-hair-color-2013.html/auburn-hair-color-2013-3

I am dark skinned, about the color of a Hershey bar, and 14 years old. My hair is jet black. Sometimes I wish I had a fair skin tone simply so that I could experiment with hair color. Would that color auburn look unnatural or just not look right? I want my hair color to compliment me, of course.
Oh and if you have any suggestions for what hair color might look right on me, feel free to tell me. Brown looks terrible on me, though---during the summer my hair turns brown and I have to dye it back black because it's the exact same color as my skin and it just looks terrible.


Answer
i think a dark auburn would look nice if you wanted to experiment and don't think you need to be any lighter! i think brown skin is the most beautiful skin tone and i'm white! lol

How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Dye Your Hair?




Lizz Summe


So, basically, the past couple of years, I've been dying my hair. First it was black, and for three years, it changed colors constantly, ranging in all colors of the rainbow. The last I dyed my hair was in July of 2012, and it is now the 24th of February, 2013, and I dyed it back to my natural color. I'm surprised I lasted that long without doing SOMETHING to the color. My mother fell in love with the brown again, but I really want to dye my hair red, and she won't let me because she argues that brown is such a 'gorgeous' color on me and that I'd look horrible with red hair, even though I've had red hair on more than one occasion, and it was one of her favorite colors. Please, just tell me how to persuade her otherwise. I miss my crazy colored hair.


Answer
dye it black with one red streak in it. or try a different shade of brown. try dark brown with light caramel highlights. brown hair is gorgeous and red is kind of out of season now. but its your choice. you can add highlights and lowlights to brown hair or try ombre hair. i know someone with brown hair and pink peek-a-boo highlights. its better to just go natural and listen to your mom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would I look weird or unnatural with auburn hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment