Monday, July 29, 2013

How do I get rid of temporary red hair dye?

red hair color 2012
 on JOEY | Hair Salon Tacoma | Stylist | Hair Color
red hair color 2012 image



AM


I got a section of my hair dyed a really dark red in late August of 2011. Now it's February 2012 and the part that was dyed red is now a really dark brown color that throws off the rest of my hair color. How can I get it all out so I can have my natural hair color back!? Help please? I'd really appreciate it! :)


Answer
If its temporary it should wash out, but try using a thick vegetable oil and rub it through, then wash it. Or you can try bleaching it ( i dont recommend). Are you sure it was temporary ? It might've been permanent.

How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at a salon?




Frozen Cup


I have hair a couple inches below the shoulder, it is dark brown.

I want to get my hair cut to the shoulder or a little above, and dye it black and red..

http://futurefashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/red-and-black-hair-color-ideas-01.jpg

Like that, with the bangs too.



Answer
It depends on the salon, but I think what you want would cost at least $100 not including tips.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get rid of temporary red hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment