Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What color eyebrows look best on red hair?

red hair color how to
 on Is Chocolate Brown Right for You?
red hair color how to image
Q. I naturally have a dark coppery red hair color, but really blonde (nearly transparent) eyebrows and eyelashes. I wear brown mascara, and recently ive been coloring my eyebrows a bit with a blond-ish colored eye pencil. Now I'm considering just getting my eyebrows tinted, because my eyebrows are still really light, and when I sweat (I'm an athlete) my eyebrows turn a little green and become un-natural looking because of the eye pencil. I just want my eyebrows to be visible and natural looking. Any advice on what color to get them tinted?


Answer
you might also consider permanent makeup; my gf got this done & it looks good

What would the effect of taking melanin supplements have on my red hair?




Joseph P


First off, I have no interest in changing my natural red hair color. I have a shade many people dye their hair to get. Anyway, I learned that red hair is caused a a lack of melanin. I was simply wondering if melanin supplements would change it at all or just darken it?


Answer
PABA
PABA or para-aminobenzoic acid is a chemical component of pteroylglutamic acid, also known as folic acid. PABA is often used topically to provide protection to the skin from the sun. Expert opinions differ on whether the chemical should be considered a vitamin on its own or if it is just a component of the B-complex family of vitamins. Some herbalists suggest taking PABA supplements to help reverse the redness of the hair process. This recommendation seems to be based on a very small and dated study published in the December 1950 issue of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology in which a researcher noted a change in hair color in approximately 25 percent of the 20 patients he treated with PABA for other conditions. It is important to consult with your doctor before taking PABA supplementation, because PABA is stored by the body and can build to toxic levels if taken in excessive quantities.

see more information in my website




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color eyebrows look best on red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment