Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Where can i get permanent red hair dye besides the salon?

red hair dye walmart
 on My Eyebrows Are Blonde But I Want To Dye My Hair Black.Help?.? - Yahoo ...
red hair dye walmart image



jacuimosse


I can only find semi-permanent red hair dye but I need permanent.Where can I find it without going to the salon??


Answer
sally beauty supply. any beauty supply store. go to your local 'mart' (walmart, kmart, etc.) they have lots. if your looking for fire engine red there is this great brand called pulse. it's foam! it makes it so easy to apply.

What helps red hair dye last longer?




Brandi C


What helps red hair dye last longer & stay the color it starts out to be?

Also whats a good deep conditioner i can get at walmart or target.



Answer
To help your red hair dye last longer, you will need to buy a shampoo for red colored hair that is actually red, lol.

What it does is, each time you shampoo your hair, it adds back a little bit of red at a time, making your red dyed hair last longer and also prevents fading and that "coppery/orangey look".

In regards to a good deep conditioner, I am in Australia, but I'll try. Pantene. Don't know which one in particular, but check out the range, they're pretty good and not over-priced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i get permanent red hair dye besides the salon?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment