Thursday, August 1, 2013

What do you appreciate most about other ethnicities other than your own?

red hair ethnicity
 on African american hair color pictures pictures 4
red hair ethnicity image
Q. I know this is a risky question but, NO RACIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

I'm Black and I love being Black, but I love red hair on (most) Whites, I love how Asian skin is usually really soft and I love their alternative medicine. I can also appreciate Latin dance styles and curly hair.


Answer
I just appreciate the differences in people period. The world is full of beautiful people, but unfortunately it's also full of ugly and racist attitudes too.

Why do Caucasians believe other ethnicities shouldn't have light colored hair?




Totallyove


I heard a Caucasian lady make a negative comment about a Black woman with blondish hair color. I am Black and my daughter was born with natural RED hair as she grows older its turning a golden brown/blonde and my daughter is Black so Caucasians should start to open their eyes more, other ethnicities can have lighter colored hair NATURALLY!


Answer
People should avoid generalizations of course, and saying something like "Blacks shouldn't have blonde hair" is an egregious generalization.

But so is saying something like "Caucasians don't believe other ethnicity's shouldn't have light hair."

I don't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you appreciate most about other ethnicities other than your own?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment