Sunday, July 28, 2013

How formal is too formal for Prom?

silver red hair 90210
 on example of wedding invitations wedding aisle decoration ideas spring ...
silver red hair 90210 image



hi


Hey guys!
My senior prom is in two days and I am so stoked!
I bought a red gown, so it goes all the way to the floor. I'm planning on wearing red lipstick that's not too red and not too dark. However, my concern is if my style is a little too formal or outdated for prom? My school is very fashionable and a lot of girls are going for short dresses...or the form fitting ones. Do u guys think gowns are still okay?? thanks!



Answer
A red gown with some red lipstick. Hopefully your hair will be done in a updo because when you wear gowns all the hair looks better up instead of down. The red lipstick will be pretty. Add a little silver to the inner corners of your eyes so they can pop. mascara so your eyelashes will look long. I think you are going to rock it. Have fun and walk in their like you own the place. Do you watch the new 90210? I thought silvers gown was so beautiful.Its not outdated at all to wear gowns.

who is hottest girl and boy in 90210?

Q. i love adriann so much she is fantastis and attractive with her hair and she is the best body the other are ugly skinny lot...and i really like navid he is the cutest one and the hottest in boys


Answer
its sucha dumb show wow. But ye adrianna is gorgeous. Naomi looks like a man and the red haired is avg. O silvers pretty 2. None of the guys are cute except 4 the one that got adrianna prego.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How formal is too formal for Prom?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment