Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to I dye my hair and eyebrows from black to a brown or blonde?

red hair eyebrows
 on 60's Hairstyles: Swinging with the Greatest 60's Hairdos
red hair eyebrows image



ryan


I have red hair normally and I dyed my hair and eyebrows and now i'd like to change it to a brown or blonde?


Answer
use a decolourant or pre lightner that will take out the colour you put in and make your hair go lighter from there you can colour it to what ever colour you want.

You can get pre lightner from the supermmarket or big w

I have bright red hair, should I colour my eyebrows the same?




Ocean


If you google LedaMonsterBunny, you'll see that sometimes she'll colour in her eyebrows the same colour as her hair. My eyebrows are naturally black/Dark brown and im just wondering if i should colour them to match my red hair.


Answer
No.
DYEING EYEBROWS
Myth 7: Dye your eyebrows to match your hair color.
False: â Your hair color and eyebrows should not be a perfect match. A slight contrast is good,â says Warren, makeup artist to the stars. To lighten up your brows and fill them in for a natural look, use a brow pencil or powder one shade lighter than your hair color.

Never dye your eyebrows or eyelashes. This can hurt your eyes. You might even go blind. FDA does not allow using hair dyes on eyelashes and eyebrows.

That's why someone invented eyebrow pencils. If you want to change the color of your eyebrows, shave them, then line them with eyebrow pencils. Google celebrities with different color hair and see what eyebrow colors they have. Google Lady Gaga and check out what color eyebrows she's got with her so many wig changes. Have you seen Miley's eyebrows? She's now blonde!

Example from one salon to a client: "i have been a beauty therapist for 8 years and have never experienced a client react to an eyelash tint..
The client came in to have her hair done and while she was having this done asked about the eyelash tint.. she told me that she had a reaction in the past when she had it done so i gave her a patch test. about 40 Min's later she said that by now she would have reacted to it and said she would like to go with it and have it done.. so taking her world for it i done the tint she then asked for her eyebrows too..
this was on a saturday, monday morning i got a phone call from my boss saying i had to come in as the client had a reaction anyway when i got there i was a bit shaken as i didn't know what to expect the client was very sore.. she then said that she didn't want to take further action and that she just wanted me to know to be more careful for next time :s . . . . i think I'm going to give up my job too as my confidence has gone down the drain :( "

Watch Mirror Mirror - observe Lily Collin's eyebrows, that had become her trademark. Glamour magazine in Sept. 2012 issue was focused on her, by guest editor, Victoria Beckham.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to I dye my hair and eyebrows from black to a brown or blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment