Friday, August 2, 2013

whats the name of this female stand up comedian has long red curly hair monotone voice?

red hair jokes
 on ... red bikini Sam Bentley Blonde Katerina Chikita wakes up aroused Beauty
red hair jokes image



skot


she was on comedy centrl in 2007 one skit she jokes about having a black eye driving around with just married on the window of her car while crying. she has that kind of humor.
she is skinny young red hair real real monotone voice to the point where you think she is joking.



Answer
I think Anita Refroe is a red head. The only comedienne I remember who spoke in a real monotone was a brunette.

what are the natural hair dyes to get rid of purple?




jellobeans


funny story, my sister played a practical joke on me, and put red hair dye in my shampoo bottle, so now i have a purple/ red fringe. most od ti has come out. but in the sunlight there is still a faint glimmer of purple. some body told me to try coffee, to get it back brown ? any other ways or doing this naturally ?


Answer
try the coffee




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the name of this female stand up comedian has long red curly hair monotone voice?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment