Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to prepare for a graduation?

red hair updos
 on Other Images in this Gallery
red hair updos image



Jillian


Well, technically it's an 8th grade graduation, so it's nothing special. But it's at a church and there are over 350 kids in the 8th grade. I'm wearing a light pink an white lace dress that's barely two inches above my knees. I also have some black pumps and a black shrug. I have fair skin, brown eyes, and red hair. Any tips for hair and makeup?? I have no idea if I should go for an updo or leave it down. How should I do my makeup? Nails? Please, any tips would be appreciated. Thanks. I just want to be comfortable and look nice :)


Answer
I think an updo would be nice for graduation. With the makeup, make it sure it doesn't make you look pale. Some pink nails would nice too. Good luck and have fun!

What kind of hairstyle would be good as a red head?




Leighton


Im a red head and my hair is medium lenth ANNDDD i have glasses and braces (at least ppl dont make fun of me) and what type of hairstyle should i do to make me look cute?
Also, my hair is striaght but not that straight its thick



Answer
Since red hair already has an edgy vibe to it, try going with an edgy updo or ponytail! They're super easy and look ah-mazing on red hair! Here's how to do it: Pull your hair in to a slick high ponytail, but leave out a one (or two, depending on your hair thickness) inch section out at the center of your front hairline. Twist that hair and push up to create a cute little bump (or pouf!), then pin it in place with bobbi pins! You should look super cute and you don't have hair falling in your face!
I hope you like this! :)

Don't forget to check out my blog:
http://bessthebeautyblogger.blogspot.com/2011/05/welcome-gorgeous.html

-Bess :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to prepare for a graduation?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment