Thursday, August 1, 2013

When does red hair dye start to fade?

red hair loreal
 on Best At Home Hair Color - Hair Color Trends - Redbook
red hair loreal image
Q. I just dyed my hair with "Very Auburn" by Loreal's Ferria,
and am planning on not washing it as frequently, in very cold water with shampoo that's for red hair.
it's like, a dark cherry red color and my natural hair color is like medium brown. however, i dyed my hair like a million times beforehand even though before the red it matched my natural roots, it went through lots of bleaching and dying beforehand.


Answer
... the next day.
Red hair dye is one of the hardest colours to maintain. It will almost always either turn orange or pink in a little over a week no matter if it is perm or not.
With your hair already being somewhat dark, it will probably wash out completely.
If you use the shampoo for the red hair it constantly refreshes your colour (beware your shower will look like you killed someone!) so that will help a lot but it wont keep it forever. ^^

How much damage does dying your hair do?




Kanade


I have naturally black hair and i dip dyed one inch of the ends with red hair dye. I used Loreal Highlights and a 20 volume developer, so the red is only really visible if there's a lot of light in the room. I have never dyed, or bleached my hair before. I would always let my hair airdry instead of using a dryer. My hair is usually dry cause I would wash it everyday. If I decide to get rid of the red, would it be better to cut off the one inch or just dye it black. How much damage will the products leave? How much damage is already there?


Answer
If, you dye your hair once or twice in a very great while it won't do much damage...But, if you dye your hair every month or week it will fry your hair...Blonde, is the most hard on your hair because it has bleach in it my Mother always use to say...Other, colors won't hurt your hair bad as Blonde will...If, it is your first time highlighting it it won't hurt it I dyed my hair about 3 times in my life and it is still healthy...If, you continue to dye it then it might make your hair coarse...And, if you decide not to highlight it you can always get highlight hair extensions...Hope, I helped............




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When does red hair dye start to fade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment