Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How do I find a good box hair dye?

red hair color emma stone
 on Hair Color for Fall at the Jon Lori Salon in NJ - Hair Salon NJ
red hair color emma stone image



imperfectc


My hair has never been dyed before. Currently, though, I'm getting a little bored of the light-to-medium brown color. I think I would like to dye it a reddish-brown color. Somewhere between Rory Gilmore and Emma Stone. I just reallyyyy don't want for it to look that too-bright, fake red color. I would prefer for it too look as natural as possible.
Can you recommend a box dye to help me achieve this? Have you had any experience trying to achieve this?

Thank you!



Answer
Feria by L'Oreal Paris is a good box dye for natural looking colour. You could also try natural instincs which is a semi permanent colour, so it doesn't damage your hair and it washes out so if you don't like it you don't have to wait for it to grow out.

what is the best hair color in your opinion for a girl having white skin?




Willy


also,her eyes are light brown and i n the sun you see some green color in them.so what hair color do you prefer?


Answer
I'd say go with red hair color. Emma Stone has really fair skin, and although she's a natural blonde, she looks better with red hair. Don't go with black; it might look too harsh on you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find a good box hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment