Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How would I go about creating an ombre look on my hair with red dye on top and blonde dye on the bottom?

red hair on top blonde on bottom
 on light-brown-on-top-and-dark-brown-on-bottom-21553430.jpg
red hair on top blonde on bottom image



Hannah


Once my hairs longer I want to use a bright red for the top color and go with a lighter blonde for the bottom. My natural hair color is med/dark ash brown. All the how-to's I see are for just putting in the blonde. What shade of blonde would you suggest? Any tips or advice would be extremely helpful!


Answer
You will need to bleach your entire head and then put the red dye on the top layer of hair (separate with foil or towel)
I personally would say don't do it because it will ruin your hair profoundly, but if you absolutely must, spend the extra money to get it professionally done, it will be worth it!

What is the best blonde box hair dye or bleach?




Sabrina


I am dying it red on top and blonde on the bottom...its already blonde though. Do I need to bleach or can I just dye it a blonde box? Whats the best box? If I bleach I am going to use Clairol Born Blonde. I want the blonde like a Taylor Momsen blonde. Or maybe a bit darker but not much. I have natural dirty blonde. Thanks everyone :D


Answer
You probably don't need to bleach since your already light, and if you dye your hair, don't use the new cream puffy dye! It sucks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would I go about creating an ombre look on my hair with red dye on top and blonde dye on the bottom?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment