Tuesday, July 30, 2013

what color highlights would look good with light blonde hair?

red hair with black underneath
 on Bright Blonde, 14
red hair with black underneath image



macie


I have naturally light blonde hair with black underneath, and i was wanting something different. So would red and brown highlights look dumb, or ok, because i'm still have no idea what is best for me. I just want something different.


Answer
I have light blonde hair and just yesterday I got highlights and the color was red brown, I love my new do.

How can I get the hair color of Ariana Grande?




Brittany S


I seen a picture of her hair color and it looks pink... How can I get this hair color for myself, I have blonde hair and black underneath. Please help me get this hair color, it would really be appreciated. Thanks.


Answer
Well try to go to a beauty supply store where there are different kinds of red so try doing that. Ok




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what color highlights would look good with light blonde hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment