Sunday, October 20, 2013

What color hair goes well with fair skin and hazel eyes?

red hair colour 2010
 on ... hair is very common today it s an artificial way to dye or hair color
red hair colour 2010 image



Unsure


I really want to change my hair color, I've had brown hair with highlights for nearly three years and am tired of bleaching it. My eyes are brown near the pupil, but become more of a honey/golden brown color as it goes outwards, which eventually becomes a green color. (sorry if that explanation was a little rough). anyways, i want to make them stand out, so what hair color would go well?


Answer
A nice reddish brown would suit you.
Something like this: http://yourcolorvision.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/red-head-lindsey.jpg
http://salonstylepins.com/files/2013/02/1112820.jpg
http://free.bridal-shower-themes.com/img/d/a/dark-red-brown-hair-color_1.jpg

I am getting married in May, have a blonde, brunette, and red head in wedding party, what color works best?







My Matron of Honor has an orange red hair color and my other 2 girls have a blondish brown and a dark brown hair colors. The wedding is in May 2010, and I need help figuring out what color would work for all three of them. My only guess right now would be a green but I don't know if that would blend in with the outdoors too much. Any help!?


Answer
I would go with a blue....I had a red head, dirty blonde and a dark brown haired girls in my wedding party and we used the color pool and it looked good on all of them...Plus they loved the color too....A deep blue works too....My first wedding (i had to call off the week before because he cheated on me) the girls were all going to wear a deep royal blue...and it was pretty...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color hair goes well with fair skin and hazel eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment