Saturday, October 26, 2013

What is the best way to cope with growing out black hair dye?

why does red hair color fade so quick
 on Naturalosity: Here are the pics that I promised....God my Sisterlocks ...
why does red hair color fade so quick image



Kristen Er


First off, I have been dying my hair for 8 years (every color under the sun) so its been awhile since I've seen my natural color (which is a dark blonde). I've decided that I no longer want to dye my hair black and would like to grow out my natural color..

I've dyed my hair with perment blue black hair dye for years. Also a few monthes ago I stripped the black dye and went red, which only lasted for a couple months, but then dyed it black again. So my hair is not in perfect condition, but its not completely fried. But I rather not do any harsh treatments, hence the reason I am planning on growing the black out. I have also been using home remedys like crushed up vitamin c mixed with clarifying shampoo, prell and dandruff shampoo, etc. Which has lightened it up a little bit. Its not pitch black anymore, its still dark but its pretty red now. Which is fine; I wanted to see how much I could fade it so my roots aren't as harsh like they would be against black

Anyway, long story short. How can I cope with having dark brown/ red hair with blonde roots? Some tips on disguising my roots or fading color quicker. Anything like that is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading =]

Also I work in a pretty professional environment, so I can't go around with really extreme hair.



Answer
Use head and shoulders frequently I find this takes away a lot of the dye without harm, I am also growing my hair out and it's starting to look like ombré hair, were very lucky it's in at the minute:) good luck

What does Auburn hair color fade to?




Jordyn Dan


Because I've been through many hair colors and I keep getting a hard time from my brother and my mom about going auburn on saturday (dyed professionly) and i have light skin, and lightt blue eyes, and dark eyebrows... What does a nice auburn fade to because i know red fades quick but to what?


Answer
Grey.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to cope with growing out black hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment