Sunday, October 20, 2013

What type of hair dye should i use to get this type of red hair color?

red hair pictures
 on Innovative Hair Color Ideas  2011
red hair pictures image



jess


http://style-scene.blog.cz/1112/red-hair

The pictures of the color i want are a little bit down on the bottom and what not.c: and i want to know what type of hair dye should i use to get that color.
like permanent hair dye



Answer
Try looking at Amphigory's special effects dyes. They have different shades of red that you can purchase. If you click on a color, it brings you to a gallery of pictures people sent in after using that color.

Does anyone have pictures of red hair colors?




Amanda


I'm getting my hair dyed next week and I want a picture to give to my hairdresser. I'm planning to dye it red. Can someone give me a link to a picture with someone that has like a darkish bright color. Really any picture of red hair color I would like to see. Thanks in advance to who ever answers.


Answer
http://hayleyfashion.info/?page_id=968




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of hair dye should i use to get this type of red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment