Saturday, October 26, 2013

Will Oops hair color remover remove the green hair dye off my hair and go back to my bleached hair color?

red hair color remover
 on HairDo by Jessica Simpson 21
red hair color remover image



Ella Bella


I was platinum blonde and i dyed my hair light ash brown and it turned it gray.. I didnt like it so i dyed it medium brown and it came out an olive green color.. If i use Oops hair color remover will it get my hair back to blonde?


Answer
To correct ashy tones you'll need to use a colour that has golden tones in it. Ash is a blue pigment and the gold (orange) pigments counteract it. Opposites counteract eachother. On the colour wheel the blue is opposite from the orange and red opposite green so if the colour remover doesn't work you can always try red... http://apopofcolour.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Eight-colour-wheel-2D.png

Can I go from red hair to a different color without bleaching?




Demenjon11


Well I had dyed my hair a red violet hair color and now I want to dye it a dark auburn or a dark chocolate brown.Would I have to bleach?My roots are starting to show my natural dark brown hair,also.


Answer
If the color you are wanting is darker than the color you currently have on, you do not need to bleach first. Bleaching or using a color remover is only necessary if you are wanting to go lighter.
Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will Oops hair color remover remove the green hair dye off my hair and go back to my bleached hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment