Monday, March 24, 2014

Chestnut vs. Auburn hair: what's the difference?




Scd


So, I'm kinda confused as to what's the difference between these two color. I know they're both a sort of brownish-red, but that's it. Is auburn more red, or something? Also, which color complements pale skin and pale green eyes more?


Answer
chestnut is more brown, auburn is more red :)

short red hair VS. very long brown hair ?




-maryjane


i like to change my hair alot :)
right now i have shoulder length auburn hair . i bought light brown 18inch extensions for this summer but i want to put them in now ! :3 hehe . but i also want to try dying my hair a bright (almost rhianna like ) red ? ;o
should i keep it short for awhile & dye it bright red THEN dye it back brown in a month or two & put in my extensions ?
thanks â¥



Answer
very long brown hair...fo sho!!!! lol :)

it would also b cool to dye you current hair blonde, and then put the brown extentions in :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Chestnut vs. Auburn hair: what's the difference?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment