Monday, June 16, 2014

does Loreal Color Zap bleach your hair?




electrorav


i want my hair to go back to its natural colour all over,as ive got black hair dye on top and a variety of all different colours from brown to bits of blonde underneath. All are permanant. Hairdressers are too expensive (im 13!) and i don't want my hair to by seriously damaged or bleached. My question is:
does L'oreal colour zap contain bleach
does it put your hair back to its natural colour or just lighten it to a redish colour?
thanks!
luvsxxx
sophie



Answer
No, color removers don't contain bleach and most don't even contain ammonia. It depends on how many times your hair has been dyed as to what color it will be after you use it. It should make it a red, since you used lots chemicals on your hair. (Meaning you can never really have your natural hair back until it grows out, cause it has chemicals on it)

Removing semi permanent red hair color?




Brooklynn


I dyed my hair red with manic panic's vampire red a little over a month ago. Its faded to a reddish magenta color now and i'm ready to move on from it and change my color. I've tried to just wash it with harsher shampoo and such but it still doesnt seem to be coming fast enough. I'm going to a wedding next weekend so i want it to be freshly dyed and nice. I don't need to get the color out completely, but I want a pale pink because i'm going to dye my hair baby pink with blue or purple at the tips. I don't want to bleach it again aside from my roots. I've heard color oops and/or loreal color zap might work. But i heard they work better on hair dye thats more recent. I just want this color as gone as possible with minimal damage. What can i use? I wanted to do it tomorrow so something fast please!


Answer
You can do one of two things, to remove most of that dye.
1. By using Tide detergent with shampoo
Google "How to Remove Dye from Hair"

or

2. By shampooing you hair mix with a bit of Dawn.
Google "How to Use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid for Lightening Hair."

You can also use anti-dandruff shampoo, just not the conditioner.

Here's an example what hair stripping will do to your hair.

It is worst than hair dyes, one from YA! "I accidentally dyed my hair this awful black, stripped it, and now it is this crunchy crispy mess!"

Hair strippers are chemical treatments which are intended to strip out artificial color pigment with less risk or damage to the hair. The chemicals used are called reducing agents.
Certain 'metal' strippers containing sodium sulphoites are sold for reducing hair dyed with metallic dyes, as these dyes react violently with tint stripper containing hydrogen peroxide-the subsequent reaction may cause so much heat that the hair gets dissolved.
Example: So i just put Colour B4 on my hair to try and remove my black dye so my hair it's natural colour which is dark blonde. so i've just dried my hair and there's still dark patches on it. and in some places it's gone ginger. i have garnier pre lightener. should i use it? there's no way my hair could look worse than it is now lol.
Another example:
Can you imagine this being done on YOU? Ex. of one:
"Sooo i do hair, i should know these things! I made a major OOPS in my hair color today. I picked a color close to my natural (as i had it lighter than natural before), I had dye it that color and it turned a magenta color; terrible!! So i washed and washed and washed with head and shoulders, worked but took about two weeks. Being that was still such a terrible color i picked up another shade similar to my natural (odd color, a mix between red, blonde and light brown). I dyed it this morning and well it was BRIGHT red, so i ran to the store and grabbed a light brown (i have done this before, a few years back and worked like a charm to neutralize the red and brown together). So i dyed my hair TWICE today and its a DARK DARK DARK reddish dark brown. It looks very unnatural and i hate it. I need to get rid of this asap, any fast suggestions?"

Another example from YA! "I've tried color oops and it hurt my hair and I just got it healthy. I used loreal color remover which is practically bleach and it's pinkish. I refuse to dye my hair any longer.... suggestions? ThNks."

Before bottled shampoo & hair products were invented, mid 60's, in Asia, all we've ever used was a bar of soap for body, hair & laundry, for 13 years and we have healthy silky, shiny, soft, smooth hair. Just make sure you rinse well. Try that if that works better!

Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. AboutAbout 91,800 results (0.23 seconds) 2-3-13.
When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"
Bad Hair Habit: Stripping Out Hair Dye
Smart hair care includes what not to do. If you have a change of heart after you dye your hair a dark shade, stripping out the color will open the cuticle so much that it won't lie as flat as before, says Kim Steckbeck, master stylist at Studio 21 hair salon in Woodstock, Ga. The result is hair damage with dry, brittle, frizzy tresses. "Black is the hardest to remove," she says. "It typically must be done with bleach. This leaves unwanted tones in the hair. Then, you must recolor to a desirable shade. This is very stressful on the hair."

Another example:
colored my bright blonde PURPLE w/Ferier by Loreal...sposed to have been Auburn. Anything at home I can use to strip it out now? tried shampooing about ten times in 10 hrs

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.
> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer
London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.
A year later the European Commission banned 22 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < < <




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does Loreal Color Zap bleach your hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment