Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What Hair color would complement a neutral skin tone?

red hair color for yellow skin tone
 on Black Hair Styles: September 2010
red hair color for yellow skin tone image



girl


My skin tone is neutral fair with a slightly yellow undertone. I tan real easy and when I have brighter shades of red hair it makes my face look yellow. What hair colors go best with this type of skin tone? Which celebrities have this skin tone? Thanks!


Answer
A dark blonde or a very light brown matches that skin tone quite well. My skin tone is almost the same and I also get really tan so, yeah. (:

What hair color would go with someone who has yellow undertones?

Q. I have a a pale yellow undertone skin tone if that makes any since. School is about to start in a couple of days and i was wondering what hair color would go with it.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/edgy_is_the_new_green/40918_1441117501142_1029199937_31204260_6556407_n.jpg

you might have to put it in the address bar to see.


Answer
ohh youre like me! pale olive!
ive found that darker chocolate browns suit me and blacks make me look a bit spanish too
i had red for a while and people seemed to like that!
just try it all, its only hair itll grow back!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Hair color would complement a neutral skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment