Monday, June 23, 2014

Do you prefer Red or Black hair??




PolariZ


hi, my sis wants to dye her hair red but since she's asian girl i think red would look not so good. not the rlly dark red though! her natural hair is dark brown. n she thinks black is boring. i personally prefer black but...what do you guyss would prefer?? she has light skin..maybe fair to light. tnx


Answer
i know this sounds bad but trust me it looks awesome! my sis's hair is dk. brown. she died it blonde underneath! it looked awesome! so maybe she can dye her hair black then underneath it dye it red.i saw the red and black hair in a magazine and it looked really good!

Should I do black hair with red highlights, underlayer, or tips?




K


I'm going to dye my hair black with red something, but I don't know which I should do. I have shoulder length slightly wavy hair, but I straighten it a lot. Suggestions?
Or I could do red hair with black highlights, tips, or underlayers



Answer
I say that red tips with black hair or red streaks with black hair would look good on people that have black or dark hair already. If it is lighter then it wont look that good but it just depends on what you look like. Also just to tell you black hair dye is very hard to get out and your hair wont be the same color really ever maybe after years though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you prefer Red or Black hair??
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment