Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Foxy Locks Hair Extensions ?




Marilyn Mo


I want to buy the Foxy Locks Deluxe Hair extensions but I'm not sure what color to get. My hair color is a light auburn kind of like this: http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/98682/hair2.jpg but maybe a little more red. I was going to get the Toffee Brown 14 but I'm not sure if it will be dark enough. Please help me!!!

Thankss!<33



Answer
Call Customer Service 1-800#.

Getting extensions are not that easy, like buying shoes. AND if you have problem styling your own hair, add hair extensions to the formula, it will be even harder to style when you have them.

People waste tons of money on extensions because it's the new trend. Without doing much research. Then, they come to YA HAIR and ask us questions on how to clip it on their hair, if they can go swimming, play sports, if they can dye or perm, etc. Do you think you'll have time for school, trying to put on hair extensions over 1 hour every morning? Then, they ruin it by dyeing to match their hair.

It's really not that simple! Then again, it will not work out if you have thin hair, the clip will be showing through! How embarrassing will that be, if it keeps falling out from your head, if it's not on right!?!
May 22, 2011: Model and businesswoman Katie Price, who was formerly topless model Jordan, is demanding compensation from a top Los Angeles hair salon after she spent $17,000 on hair colourings and extensions that she claims were botched, leaving her hair so damaged it began falling out.

Kate Gosselin got hers from a salon, and she was on the front cover of People magazine, but she HATED her hair!!!! Access Hollywood. She paid $7,000 for hers. Took 7 hours.

At the salon: 25-50 ($50-$100) extensions, they also have hidden costs, like monthly maintenance fees, one girl charge YA poster $248 more saying the salon put 120 extensions on her head, but she only counted 60. They are very charming!
Google Britney Spear's hair extensions. July 21, 2010.
Jessica Simpson & Paris Hilton don't even use their own hair extensions, plus they have stylists to do them in photo shoots or travel with them. Jessica was photographed, showing her clip-ons during a windy day.

EXAMPLES OF WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT their HAIR EXTENSIONS
well on friday i got synthetic extensions, and they dont curl very well, so i was wondering if i plaited them and left them over night would they go crinkly and mix in with my real hair
because theyre fake i dont know if i can actually style them very well, which is annoying!
+they are starting too get ratty, any tips on how to take care of them ?
thanks!

And another ex:
I have sewn in hair extensions. My natural hair is neck-length, and these extensions are down to my chest. They're sewn in (if you didn't already know) with black tracks, while the hair is my natural hair colour: brown. But I want to have it up in a high-ish ponytail. But, obviously, the tracks are really obvious. How can I make them less obvious?
I hate having to have my hair down all the time. I've always wanted it, but now I'm getting bored. :/

One more ex:
I removed my hair extensions yesterday after 4 months. My hair is really thin does any1 no any good products to thicken it?

And another ex:
i bought 100 dollars clip in 100% human hair extensions and it hurts and pulls my hair. u shud just wait til it grows out. my hair was real short and i wanted extensions real bad and now i feel bad wasting 100 bucks on that where i cud of spent it on clothes or sumother beauty thing. ur not going to wear them after a while cuz u get annoyed having to keep clipping them in and all or whateever kind of extensions ur getting.

Another extensions, hers cost $600:
I got the pure extensions on Thursday their the ones the get put in your using a little barrel and clamping it shut . My coworker put them in as kind of practice since were both new to it but now they are hurting me really bad I have thick hair so she put a lot of rows in and the back of my head is so sore ! I want to take them out but don't want to because I spent 600 dollars on them . Is this normal or did she maybe put them in rong ?

This one says it all:
i have had hair extensions done in a hairdressers in melton mowbray 3weeks ago. i have been told they are 100% real hair but they look terrible,it looks like i have been back-combing it. if i curl them it just goes frizzy and if i straighten them it also goes very frizzy with the back-coming look. i have bought all the products that was advised and i have looked after them the way i was told to. i have had hair extensions before and they were lovely, i had no problems. i have been back 2 times to the hairdressers for help and advise and i was told that the hair is rubbing on my shoulders which is giving the back-combing look (my shoulders are not that big). i am now asking for my money back and the hair taken out but they are refusing. i have spoke to the hairdressing federation and they told me to call trading standards, they said to get them tested but i do not know where to send them. thanks for any help.

What hair color should I dye my hair?




Sophie


My hair is naturally black but I recently dyed it red but it's fading really quick and I need to dye it a different color but I don't know what color would look pretty on me. I'm fair skinned with brown eyes. Opinions?


Answer
Bold & Bright Hair Color Trends are really in for 2011...
something like black and platinum blonde

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://whatshaute.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Drew-Barrymore-Jessica-Biel-ombre-hair-color-trend.jpg&imgrefurl=http://whatshaute.com/index.php/2011/05/sponsored-go-bold-with-hair-color/&usg=__DtsHinViWNeNCpRHFqI4-I0kh9w=&h=400&w=590&sz=191&hl=en&start=60&zoom=1&tbnid=0wvRGKmcpHUO-M:&tbnh=129&tbnw=191&ei=WJ4fTrCgNYPJgQfZ05nkBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBold%2B%2526%2BBright%2BHair%2BColor%2BTrends%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D771%26tbs%3Dimgo:1%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=177&vpy=410&dur=731&hovh=185&hovw=273&tx=178&ty=85&page=3&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:60&biw=1440&bih=771


THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IN THIS PIC!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Foxy Locks Hair Extensions ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment