Monday, June 23, 2014

how to take off red hair dye?







i was dying my hair red but it didnt work so im so pissed off and some red hair dye is in my scalp pleassssssssssssssssssssssse help


Answer
red hair color will only show up if you have light hair or if your hair is virgin hair.Either wash your hair with head and shoulders a billion times.Or get a box of brown hair color and color over the red.The red scalp will go away after a few washes.If the root of your hair is red the only way to get rid of it is go to a salon to fix it.Or dye it brown.med to dark brown.

Colors to dye red hair?




Justine


I have naturally darkish red hair. As of right now it almost looks blonde because of all of my highlights. I have no freckles on my face, brown eyes and brown eyebrows and eyelashes. Fair skin, not completely pale. My hair stops just above my shoulders, shorter in the front longer in the back.I'm a weird looking red head. And I want to dye my hair for the summer! I would like to stay in the red range. Any suggestions? I am open to ALL ideas(:.
natural color: http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1-auburn-hair-color1.jpg
color now: http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jayma-Mays-In-Reem-Acra-The-Smurfs-World-Premiere.jpg
I have had brown hair before, it washed me out. I also want to stand out. Not a boring color. I want to step out of my comfort zone but not too much.



Answer
You Can Dye Your Hair Brown or A Dark Blonde Color, It Fits Brown Eyes .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to take off red hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment