Thursday, November 28, 2013

How do you lighten your hair from a dark red to a dirty blonde?

level 8 red hair color
 on Tec Italy Hi Fidelity Designer Hair Color Level 0 8 U Pick Free SHIP ...
level 8 red hair color image



Wednesday


Naturally my hair color is a dark blonde light brown color. About 2 months ago I dyed it a dark red. I don't like the color AT ALL and I am wondering how do you go about lightening back to my natural hair color?

I am going to get it done professionally, but I just wanted to know the steps that would be taken. I've heard of just doing a whole bunch of highlights until your hair just grows out, but I would really like to just have my solid natural hair color back.

Thanks.



Answer
adding highlights will get your hair lighter but you will still have that red color in there. This is by no means an easy job and I am very glad you're not going to try it at home. The only way it can be done is by using a good color remover.. it may have to be applied 2 times. This will leave your hair a really ugly color and very blotchy, but you probably wont see that as the colorist will usually apply the new color right over the top of that. your hair will need a nice level 7 or 8 ashy tone to correct the red and lightned hair.
If you need any more help, feel free to ask me..
whatgreathair.com

what does my hairdresser need to do get my hair the bright red I want?




Jennifer C


I tell my hairdresser I want my hair a bright red and she's already at level 7 or 8 and my hair looks red but not the bright red I want. I mean by week 4 my hair looks more redish brown.
I have been using color safe shampoo and conditioner. I also don't wash my hair every day.
I also feel odd going in every time telling her I want it brighter. How do I express this without seeming rude.



Answer
you need to use a colour safe shampoo and conditioner.. use one that is made for red hair. she might not be using the right colour for you. or she could mix a few colours together to get you to the right colour. its all experimentation and using the right care products




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you lighten your hair from a dark red to a dirty blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment