Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What product should I use to tone my red hair to blonde?

red hair products
 on RED HAIR, PINK LIPS
red hair products image



Swallowakn


I have red hair, and I've been wanting to tone and bleach out a chunk of my bangs into a more goldy blonde color, but I am unsure about which products are legit, I've seen " White out", but I don't feel like the reviews are too reliable. Any advice? Or a better way of doing this? And I have no job, so thanks but no thanks on the " go to the salon " comments. But thank you anyway x)


Answer
Clairol 7th Stage Creme Lightener
you have to lighten hair then you have to buy gold blondish hair color at the store so you get the color you want

What is the best way to dye red hair platinum blonde?




Laarell


Hello,

I have naturally extremely dark red hair, and I want to go to a an extremely light platinum blonde. I do not want any red tones or highlights.

I am guessing that this will be a salon procedure, but if there is an extremely good set of products I can use at home instead, that would be wonderful.

Thank you all in advance!



Answer
My opinion: Dark red hair is absolutely ADORABLE.
Bleach blonde, well, the more white it is, the more of a whore you look. Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What product should I use to tone my red hair to blonde?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment