Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What colors of eye makeup would look good with a light tangerine colored dress?

red hair tutorial
 on Rihanna Red Hair UpDo Tutorial - Stardoll - YouTube
red hair tutorial image



Bekah


I have blue eyes and red hair and fair skin. I can't decide if I should do a orange/gold fiery look or a brownish black smokey eye. Any suggestions?


Answer
Go with a soft smoky eye, using neutral colors like light brown's and tannish colors. I think since your dress is pretty bold you should do subtle make-up. Look on Youtube for simple make-up tutorials. Hope that helps :)

Will purple koolaid work on red hair?




Maggie Ann


I have red hair and I wanted to dye a streak purple for my school softball team but I don't know if it would work or not. If not what other colors would work and look good. I tried blue but it turned green.


Answer
Personally i think it will, you just need to put less water when you are heating the koolaid on the stove so the color will show up better
This video may help on how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlGCChOrH2Q
Thats a dip dye hair tutorial but obviously its the same thing just use your strand of hair you want




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colors of eye makeup would look good with a light tangerine colored dress?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment