Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How does a color booster work and it harmful to your hair?

red hair color booster
 on Red Hair Color
red hair color booster image



mememe


I'm thinking about dying my hair red and its dark brown now so the color doesn't show up very well. I used to put peroxide on it but it made my hair break, so how can i make my hair color brighter without damaging it?


Answer
for about a 2 weeks, use the pantene or sunsilk shampoo meant for redheads, that will gradually change it to red, then dye it

How can I prevent my hair color "dropping off" when on Holiday?

Q. When I swim and dive in the sea, my hair thats usually colored red becomes orange. Is there any special product or tip to prevent this?


Answer
There absolutely is. Pantene and actually alot of Shampoo brands are coming out with alot of color boosters now. Just go to any walgreens even wal-marts shampoo aisle, they have color booster for reds, browns, blondes, and they are not dyes, its just shampoo that gives your color a little boost and shine everytime you wash your hair! Its awesome.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does a color booster work and it harmful to your hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment