Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What real people look like cartoon characters?

red hair 2012
 on ... Hair Color The perfect shades for black hair, blondes, red heads, and
red hair 2012 image



Random


Ariel from the little mermaid and Ariana grande-both have red hair


Aladin and Jades boyfriend in victorious- I don't know why but they look alike.

Are there any other people that look like cartoons from movies, tv or anywhere else. Preferably nick/Disney/kids shows but anything is good.

Thanks, I can't wait to see what people think


Please say the names of the cartoon and the person they look like.



Answer
This guy:
http://disneyfandom.net/2012/08/31/ratatouille-linguinis-real-life-look-alike/

How do you get Blake Lively red hair colour?




Caty


Recently I dyed my hair copper blonde because I want to go back to my natural red hair color, but when I dyed my hair, you can't almost see the red. Therefore I want to dye my hair like Blake Lively because her red hair is the closest I come my hair color http://fashionache.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/blake-lively-redhead.jpg


Answer
get red vibrant hair dye and dont leave it in for very long!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What real people look like cartoon characters?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment