Friday, November 8, 2013

If you have platinum blonde hair and use red depositing formulas, will your hair turn slightly pink?

red hair formulas
 on Home � Hair Color � Fashion Colors � Kirsten Dunst Hair Color
red hair formulas image



lafemi


I want a very slight pink in my platinum hair, and don't want to go to a salon. I used Fekkai's red color depositing shampoo and John Frieda's Color Glaze when I had red hair and the dye did make my hair a richer red. What will happen if I use it on platinum hair? Will it be a mess?


Answer
Um it'll more likely make it look like a horrible blotchy dye job, unless you get a pink clear color glaze it won't actually be pink.

mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApXMBj51zDbrpjhoTejCdpTty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110330132131AAjwBYn

Will mixing a hair dye and conditioner together to lighten a dye work when put onto hair?




lucy m


basically iâve mixed a red hair dye and conditioner together, and its come out a really nice pink, will that work when i dye my hair or will it simply not dye my hair at all and wash out?


Answer
Seriously, i don't think so and i don't recommend it at all. you must know that dyes are properly proportioned to obtain the color it says, now if you're going to mix it with other products like conditioners, it might cause the formula to work improperly. my advice to you is get the right color that you want rather than mixing it just to get a lighter dye. you should see this site, http://www.hair-color-ideas.net/choosing-hair-color/. i'm sure this will be helpful for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If you have platinum blonde hair and use red depositing formulas, will your hair turn slightly pink?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment