Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Whats the best color of wig cap for dark brown hair?

red hair vocaloid
 on headphones cross vocaloid dress flowers redheads long hair red eyes ...
red hair vocaloid image
Q. I have dark brown hair and I am buying a wig cap, what color should i get? (my wigs are ginger red, Blue, Black, blonde, etc. because I cosplay anime, video game, and vocaloid.


Answer
brown or black

what is a goyaloid? Do they have voices like vocaloids?




^haPpily\(


Fuku Suzune is stated as being a fan made vocaloid but also a goyaloid but what is a goyaloid?
is it a gakuloid?
i was just wondering?
and is it ok to cosplay one of the fanmade vocaloids? as opposed to one of the originals like miku hatsune?
thanxs anime fan i keep seeing her referenced in the wikia article and i cant find much on her unlike othr fanmade UTAU ones.
(i see u changrd ur prof pic)



Answer
To be honest... I have no idea. All I know is that Fuku Suzune (é´é³ã㯠Suzune Fuku) is a Goyaloid (http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Fanmade_Vocaloids and then somewhere in the middle of the characters list, a girl with brown/black hair and a red hair lint).. Idk what it means but maybe it helps you a bit?

Well if u wanna cosplay it souldn't matter right? I would say it's ok but of course there are vocaloid hardcore fans (those people who think it's better than great etc) and they might not like the fanmade vocaloid but I wouldn't care for that :) just cosplay as who you like to be ^^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best color of wig cap for dark brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment