Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What are the chances of having red hair and green eyes?

red hair rare
 on ... Barbie Dolls 1130 Brunette Francie RARE 1180 Red Hair TNT Casie | eBay
red hair rare image



legobassis


red hair is the rarest hair color and green eyes are the rarest eye color. i have red hair and green eyes and was wondering what are the chances of someone having both red hair and green eyes?
my mom has red hair and brown eyes. my dad has black hair and blue eyes. i don't know where i'm from



Answer
Well, it really depends on what color hair and eyes your parents have.

How many people in the world have naturally red hair?

Q. I have naturally red auburn hair and I was wondering how much percentage of people in the world have naturally red hair? Is it a rare color?


Answer
I have red hair too! About 1-2% of the population of the world has red hair. (According to Wikipedia)

Obviously, it is a rare colour. Just by looking around you can see that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the chances of having red hair and green eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment