Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Is there any shade of red/reddish hair color that can be pulled off by those with cooler tones ?

red hair color lowlights
 on Dark brown hair suits any complexion and hair colored in this shade ...
red hair color lowlights image



hdouc094


I have always loved red hair, but I have grayish/dark blue eyes with a medium to light skintone. Also, my natural hair color is light brown.


Answer
Yes, the red tones for cool toned skin and eyes are the true reds, red browns or the red violets. Avoid anything with orange or yellow tones. You may want to just try a lowlight where select strands of hair are done with one of these colors. It is not a big risk style wise or financially. And you get to see if you like with you coloration.

What hair color/ highlights/ lowlights would look good on me?




Good nite


I have a light beige skin color
Dark-red brown eyes
My viens are blue, not green
My natural hair color is dark brown
My hairs curly, I straighten only during the school year

Any who, I've been thinking about a dark red, auburn color?

Any thoughts?
Suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!



Answer
Usually they say any shade 2 lighter or darker than it natural colour will suit u....so by the sounds of Ur hair yea auburn would suit u. Just b careful with a home dye as
Red based colours often turn dark hair Ginger. Would b worth finding a hairdresser who offers a free consultation who can recommend a colour for u




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any shade of red/reddish hair color that can be pulled off by those with cooler tones ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment